Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!
Welcome to the IntellivisionRevolution Forums!
Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!

Have You Played Your Intellivision Today?

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! » The Intellivision Section » The Intellivision Forum » Invellivison Lives! Problem

Invellivison Lives! Problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Invellivison Lives! Problem on Thu 22 Jan 2015, 4:20 pm

wackyducky

Hello, I'm hoping someone here could help me with my problem. I have Intellivision Lives! CD rom. When I play any of the games, it goes into full screen automatically. I'm unable to see the options to change to normal mode. Its frustrating. I was able to change the window mode the first time but after that, I couldn't at all. I can play the games but I need to be able to save the game or change to normal mode if needed. Thanks. Sad

2 Re: Invellivison Lives! Problem on Thu 22 Jan 2015, 7:12 pm

onthinice

Star Fighter
Star Fighter
Hello and welcome!

I have the home console versions. So I probably will not be much help. Did it come with instructions or are there any on the Intellivision Lives website?

Seems like if it is the pc version then maybe you have full screen on game start checked as an option choice. I have the Intellivision Greatest Hits for Windows 3.11 and it caused similar problems. For me unchecking that option fixed it.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum