Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!
Welcome to the IntellivisionRevolution Forums!
Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!

Have You Played Your Intellivision Today?

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! » Member Introductions and Community Forums » Member Introductions » Hello from Nitz!

Hello from Nitz!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello from Nitz! on Thu 16 Oct 2014, 12:39 pm

nitz76

Janitor
Janitor
Hello there!

First, let me introduce myself. I'm a 38 years old engineer from Canada. I'm specialized in networking and electronic design.

I've got my first machine at 8 years old. I grew up but still, the passion is alive.

Doing my part for the retro community, I've decided to design and build a USB joystick adapter for all kind of DB9 joysticks.

There are lot of NES/SNES/PLAYSTATION USB adapters out there but nearly nothing has been done for DB9 style like Intellivision, Atari or Commodore. As an Intellivision fan, I've decided to change that.

The actual 3.0 version supports Intellivision controllers and is compatible with all emulators under Windows.

PM me if you're interested!

Cheers!  cheers

Nitz76

2 Re: Hello from Nitz! on Fri 17 Oct 2014, 8:34 am

TrekMD

Welcome. I saw you posted this on the other Intellivision forum as well. These are pretty cool given the compatibility.

https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

3 Re: Hello from Nitz! on Fri 17 Oct 2014, 5:30 pm

nitz76

Janitor
Janitor
TrekMD wrote:Welcome. I saw you posted this on the other Intellivision forum as well.  These are pretty cool given the compatibility.  
Hey thanks! Very Happy
It's my third version of the adapter actually. My wife asked me to have Intellivision compatibility because she wanted to play her favorite games!

4 Re: Hello from Nitz! on Fri 17 Oct 2014, 6:02 pm

TrekMD

That's great! Smile

https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

5 Re: Hello from Nitz! on Sun 19 Oct 2014, 8:06 pm

sloan

More adapters for classic controllers are always a good thing.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum