Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!
Welcome to the IntellivisionRevolution Forums!
Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!

Have You Played Your Intellivision Today?

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

intellivotion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! » The Atari Section » The Atari Forum » Should I Open It?

Should I Open It?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Should I Open It? on Fri 11 Jan 2013, 7:33 pm

sloan

Just got my first game from Venezuela in the mail, Gremlins for 5200. It is sealed and beautiful and I really hate to open it, though the urge to play it is also there. What should I do?

2 Re: Should I Open It? on Fri 11 Jan 2013, 8:17 pm

TrekMD

Do you have that ultimate SD Multicart? You can play the game using that and leave the cart boxed. Smile

I just got two 2600 games myself from Venezuela (it took something like 3 months!): Yar's Revenge and Off the Wall! Both beautifully sealed!

https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

3 Re: Should I Open It? on Fri 11 Jan 2013, 10:48 pm

sloan

TrekMD wrote:Do you have that ultimate SD Multicart? You can play the game using that and leave the cart boxed. Smile

I just got two 2600 games myself from Venezuela (it took something like 3 months!): Yar's Revenge and Off the Wall! Both beautifully sealed!

No SD cart here Sad I received my game in about 3 weeks. Not too bad IMO.

4 Re: Should I Open It? on Fri 11 Jan 2013, 11:35 pm

TrekMD

sloan wrote:
TrekMD wrote:Do you have that ultimate SD Multicart? You can play the game using that and leave the cart boxed. Smile

No SD cart here Sad I received my game in about 3 weeks. Not too bad IMO.

Not at all! I thought mine had gotten lost already. Packages from Venezuela can sometimes take 6 months to arrive! So, consider yourself lucky!

https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum