Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!
Welcome to the IntellivisionRevolution Forums!
Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!

Have You Played Your Intellivision Today?

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! » The Classic Gaming Section » The Classic Gaming Forum » Games that should have been released

Games that should have been released

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Games that should have been released on Sat 01 Dec 2012, 10:32 pm

sloan

Being a fan of American football, I have always wished that some enterprising developer could have released USFL and CFL games for a system like Gamecube, Xbox or Dreamcast. I fondly remember the 3 or 4 years of USFL in the 80's and closely followed the league in its heyday. Also, I follow CFL as much as I can in the lower 48 (recently watched the 100th anniversary Grey Cup Game between the Argonauts and Stampeders), and wonder why no company ever did a 'Madden' type of game for that league complete with its unique set of rules. I read a couple years ago that a company did release a CFL game for PC's in the late 90's, but what are the chances of being able to run that on a Windows 7 machine?

2 Re: Games that should have been released on Mon 03 Dec 2012, 10:36 pm

onthinice

Star Fighter
Star Fighter
That would be cool! I used to watch Canadian football in the 90's when we had a seven foot satellite dish. Also followed the WWE football. Although it was short lived.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum