Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!
Welcome to the IntellivisionRevolution Forums!
Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!

Have You Played Your Intellivision Today?

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! » The Classic Gaming Section » The Classic Gaming Forum » Johnny Quest

Johnny Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Johnny Quest on Fri 30 Nov 2012, 7:41 pm

sloan

I'll show my age and confess that my brother and I loved the Johnny Quest cartoon as kids. Trouble is, I have never seen a video game release of this action adventure in all the years. Is anyone aware of a Johnny Quest video game release on any platform?

2 Re: Johnny Quest on Fri 30 Nov 2012, 8:24 pm

TrekMD

Unless I got it wrong (the name appears to be spelled without an "H"), there were 3 games released according to Wikipedia:

In 1991, Hi-Tec Software published Jonny Quest in Doctor Zin's Underworld, a licensed Jonny Quest platform game for the Sinclair ZX Spectrum, Amstrad CPC and Commodore 64 home computers.

In 1993, Hollyware Entertainment published "Jonny Quest: Curse of the Mayan Warriors," a licensed title available only on 3.5" floppy disk. The pre-release title was "Jonny Quest and the Splinter of Heaven."

In 1996, Virgin Interactive published Jonny Quest: Cover-Up At Roswell for Windows 3.1 and Windows 95.

There may be videos on YouTube for them.

https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

3 Re: Johnny Quest on Sat 01 Dec 2012, 12:02 am

sloan

Good info, TrekMD. Now this might give me reason to finally add a C64 to the mix...

4 Re: Johnny Quest on Sat 01 Dec 2012, 12:14 am

TrekMD

sloan wrote:Good info, TrekMD. Now this might give me reason to finally add a C64 to the mix...

Glad to be of help!

https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

5 Re: Johnny Quest on Mon 03 Dec 2012, 10:53 pm

onthinice

Star Fighter
Star Fighter
That is great I used to enjoy that cartoon as well. Did not know about any games so that is a welcome surprise. Thanks TrekMD!

6 Re: Johnny Quest on Sat 25 Oct 2014, 2:00 am

Nathan Dunsmore

Rookie
Rookie
Bought the complete series on DVD last year. Easily my favorite HB series. It was my dad's favorite when he was growing up too. It's too bad it only lasted 26 episodes due to animation budget, but at least you can see the budget on screen.

http://www.vgtradermag.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum