Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!
Welcome to the IntellivisionRevolution Forums!
Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!

Have You Played Your Intellivision Today?

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! » The Classic Gaming Section » The Classic Gaming Forum » Nintendo Power magazine ends by years end!

Nintendo Power magazine ends by years end!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Nintendo Power magazine ends by years end! on Sun 09 Sep 2012, 5:01 pm

onthinice

Star Fighter
Star Fighter
I am sure some have heard by now that Nintendo Power is done as a published magazine. The last issue is the December issue. When I first heard it made me think back to all the other magazines that are now defunct. Maybe it hit harder with NP because they have been around for so long.

Any thoughts or comments?

sloan

I obviously knew about this magazine, but by the time it came around, I was in my mid 20's and it always seemed "childish" if you know what I am saying. Did it offer many codes, tips, and tricks?

onthinice

Star Fighter
Star Fighter
The middle year issues seem to have more hints and tips. I bought most of my Nintendo Power issues with-in the last few years. I did a subscription years ago when the kids sold magazines for school to raise funds.

I did suscribe to Sega Visions and GamePro back in the early 90's.

I guess it reminds me of the Crash when the magazines could not sustain on computer coverge alone.

onthinice

Star Fighter
Star Fighter
Just got last issue. Sorry for the glare. It is still in the plastic wrap.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum