Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!
Welcome to the IntellivisionRevolution Forums!
Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!

Have You Played Your Intellivision Today?

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! » The Classic Gaming Section » The Classic Gaming Forum » PAL Master System games

PAL Master System games

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PAL Master System games on Sat 11 Aug 2012, 9:21 pm

sloan

Has anyone on these boards investigated the slew of Master System games available from foreign sources?

Unfortunately, Sega released many games exclusive to PAL format, so buying from Europe is the only way to experience these. Fortunately, Sega made no region lock in their Master System consoles, so PAL plays fine on NTSC systems and visa versa.

Another factor in buying PAL Master System releases is price. Even on games that got both format releases, often US ebay prices are higher than European sites. It pays to scour ebay's French, British, and Spanish sites for cheap Master System game deals. I would add Australia to that list except for the fact that shipping fees from that country are usually prohibitive.

2 Re: PAL Master System games on Sun 12 Aug 2012, 8:29 pm

onthinice

Star Fighter
Star Fighter
I have been looking for the Flintstones for the Sega Master. It was only released in Europe. I really do not know about some of the others. Any you recommend?

3 Re: PAL Master System games on Wed 10 Apr 2013, 1:24 pm

thegamezmaster

Janitor
Janitor
Master Of Darkness is like Castlevania. It's good if you like those. And the only game I had trouble with was one of the Back To The Future games. Forget which one.

4 Re: PAL Master System games on Wed 10 Apr 2013, 2:17 pm

onthinice

Star Fighter
Star Fighter
Thanks! Welcome!

5 Re: PAL Master System games on Wed 10 Apr 2013, 2:19 pm

thegamezmaster

Janitor
Janitor
Your welcome. Been into the sms since day one. Still have my original cib.

6 Re: PAL Master System games on Wed 10 Apr 2013, 2:23 pm

onthinice

Star Fighter
Star Fighter
Wow! I bought the Sega Master Adaptor new when I bought my Genesis. Only game I had for a long time was Global Defense. Several years ago I bought a Master System.

7 Re: PAL Master System games on Wed 10 Apr 2013, 2:52 pm

thegamezmaster

Janitor
Janitor
Cool! Those sms adapters go fro a lot now, more if cib.

8 Re: PAL Master System games on Wed 10 Apr 2013, 8:48 pm

onthinice

Star Fighter
Star Fighter
Sad part is it sits in the box. I have a 32X hooked up in its place and use the Master System for my 8 bit gaming.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum