Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!
Welcome to the IntellivisionRevolution Forums!
Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!

Have You Played Your Intellivision Today?

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! » Member Introductions and Community Forums » Off Topic Board » A few plug n plays for your viewing pleasure...

A few plug n plays for your viewing pleasure...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sloan

I have more I will dig out and add to this list sometime later this week. Enjoy.

onthinice

Star Fighter
Star Fighter
A few? Shocked Those are some really cool plug n plays! Thanks for posting pictures sloan.

mojotv67

Rookie
Rookie
Jeez, I wish I had "a few" plug n plays like Sloan. Rolling Eyes That is a nice collection. I'd never seen the Activision one that looks like a Slik Stick with that metal plate that always ended up coming loose. Do you guys have photos of your entire collection? I hope to post a few of the pictures that I've taken soon...

TrekMD

I have the SI one hacked for use with the 7800 as a controller. Smile

https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

sloan

Thanks, guys.

TrekMD, where do I get a SI modded for 7800 use, and how much? I have a spare and would love to have it done. I know Golden Axe over at AA does them, but I think I may have made him mad by asking about it and never sending him one to mod.

The NIB Pirates of the Caribbean one was a Goodwill find, for about $3 if I remember right.

The pinball one has a center plunger that pulls out to send the ball into play, a really nice feature I think.

The slik stick Activision one is really kind of rare. The funny thing is there are a slew of Activision plug n plays. I have three shown and a couple more different ones in storage.

There are also too many of the generic Chinese 60-in-1 variants floating around.

sloan

3 more. I cannot find my Star Wars Millenium Falcon and two more Activision ones. Sad

sloan

mojotv67 wrote: Do you guys have photos of your entire collection?

Mine has been stacked all over in bits and pieces for so long it would be an embarrassment. I recently bought massive shelving and drawer units for my spare bedroom, so it will all be in place soon. Then I will post pictures of the entire collection for all to see.

The problem I have is that I have 35 systems and close to 4,000 games, besides all the plug n plays I displayed. Fitting it all into a single room is a job, but will be done shortly.

onthinice

Star Fighter
Star Fighter
Really nice! I can't wait to see more! What started the passion for collecting plug and plays sloan? Besides the fact that these are some of the best and most interesting P & P's I have ever seen.

sloan

TrekMD

Nice, nice, sloan. That's a heck of a lot of these plug n play systems! Smile

sloan

Thanks. I have a few yet in hiding, and as soon as I find them, will post. I may start a museum some day. Only kidding.

TrekMD

sloan wrote:Thanks. I have a few yet in hiding, and as soon as I find them, will post. I may start a museum some day. Only kidding.

From the looks of it, you could!

onthinice

Star Fighter
Star Fighter
Thanks for posting more sloan! Very Happy I like that museum idea. Do they get tax write-offs for purchases made for the museum? Very Happy

pookninja

nice plug & play collection.i have a few myself.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum