Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!
Welcome to the IntellivisionRevolution Forums!
Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!

Have You Played Your Intellivision Today?

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! » Member Introductions and Community Forums » Member Introductions » Hi to all from Mojotv67 in Socal

Hi to all from Mojotv67 in Socal

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hi to all from Mojotv67 in Socal on Mon 06 Aug 2012, 2:37 am

mojotv67

Rookie
Rookie
Hi group,

I'm finally getting around to introducing myself, My name is Mauricio and I live in southern California. I've always loved video games since my dad bought me my first pong. That was during the heyday of the Atari 2600 though so I was behind the times from the beginning Smile I started collecting about three years ago and went off the deep end, collecting everything from Pong thru the modern systems. But my favorite system to collect for is the Intellivision. Although I didn't have one growing up, I have fond memories of spending many an afternoon with my brother at the local Zody's dept store waiting our turn to play on the system they had in the electronics section. My collection is almost complete, I'm still missing Learning Fun I & II, the Sears Video Arcade versions of Backgammon and Checkers plus a couple others. It's great that there is such an active homebrew scene, a lot of great games coming. Glad to be part of this!

2 Re: Hi to all from Mojotv67 in Socal on Mon 06 Aug 2012, 8:12 am

TrekMD

Hello Mauricio and welcome aboard!

https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

3 Re: Hi to all from Mojotv67 in Socal on Mon 06 Aug 2012, 10:34 pm

sloan

Welcome to our friendly gaming abode.

Just curious, how close are you to having "all systems"? I am about four away.

4 Re: Hi to all from Mojotv67 in Socal on Mon 06 Aug 2012, 11:51 pm

onthinice

Star Fighter
Star Fighter
Welcome! Good job on getting such a collection so fast.

5 Re: Hi to all from Mojotv67 in Socal on Tue 07 Aug 2012, 12:19 am

mojotv67

Rookie
Rookie
Thanks all for the warm welcome.
I'm missing the RCA Studio II, APF-M1000 and Neo-Geo. There are other rarer systems that I don't consider only because I haven't really thought about getting them (FM Towns Marty, Pippin, Playdia).

6 Re: Hi to all from Mojotv67 in Socal on Tue 07 Aug 2012, 6:58 pm

sloan

I am mainly needing Neo Geo, Turbografx CD, Bally Astrocade, and Arcadia 2000. There are some lesser known (and import) systems I might like someday like Pippin, PC Engine, and Famicom, but those are not needed to complete my collection.

7 Re: Hi to all from Mojotv67 in Socal on Wed 08 Aug 2012, 3:34 am

mojotv67

Rookie
Rookie
I don't have a Turbografx CD either, don't really think of it as a "must have" for the collection. Plus at some point I have to say, how many are enough? But then I see something I don't have and I get that bug again.

8 Re: Hi to all from Mojotv67 in Socal on Wed 08 Aug 2012, 11:26 pm

onthinice

Star Fighter
Star Fighter
I am the same way mojotv67. Sometimes it seems like just collecting for the lucky guy who will get it cheap when I am gone. But then something comes along that I really want and the price is right.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]