Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!
Welcome to the IntellivisionRevolution Forums!
Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!

Have You Played Your Intellivision Today?

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! » The Classic Gaming Section » The Classic Gaming Forum » Sonic

Sonic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Sonic on Sun 05 Aug 2012, 6:53 pm

sloan

Did you love it or hate it? doesn't really matter which console, Master System or Mega Drive.

I basically can't stand any of the Sonic games because they are made for the ADHD crown in my estimation. Being a thinker, I loved the NES platformers where you had to put some thought into which power ups to get, how to use those to your best advantage, whether or not to take advantage of warps, etc. All I ever saw in Sonic and the sequels was senseless running through worlds, who cares how many gold rings you pick up. Strategy? What strategy? Sonic was made for 5 year olds who basically like to do everything fast.

Just my 2 cents.

2 Re: Sonic on Tue 07 Aug 2012, 12:57 am

onthinice

Star Fighter
Star Fighter
I did like the pass through cart Sonic and Knuckles. Just thought the technology was cool. Giving new life to Sonic 2 and 3.

3 Re: Sonic on Tue 07 Aug 2012, 9:29 am

TrekMD

I have a couple of Sonic games on my Android Tablet and only because they were on sale and I wanted to test them out. Glad to see I'm not the only one who can't figure out the "strategy" of these games!

https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

4 Re: Sonic on Tue 07 Aug 2012, 7:00 pm

sloan

I might have come across as too harsh. Sonic and the sequels might be good for a few minutes of mindless fun, but they don't stay on for very long in my game room.

5 Re: Sonic on Tue 07 Aug 2012, 7:19 pm

TrekMD

Well, since I only paid $2 for each one, I don't feel robbed! Smile They are just mindless fun with no real strategy behind them. I'm actually waiting for a cable that will let me connect my tablet to the large LCD TV in my living room. Between that and a wireless controller, I should be able to play the games on the big screen using my tablet. Smile

6 Re: Sonic on Tue 07 Aug 2012, 11:03 pm

onthinice

Star Fighter
Star Fighter
TrekMD that is the way to game. Let us know how it goes?

7 Re: Sonic on Tue 07 Aug 2012, 11:21 pm

TrekMD

onthinice wrote:TrekMD that is the way to game. Let us know how it goes?

Sure thing!

8 Re: Sonic on Tue 27 Nov 2012, 9:01 pm

onthinice

Star Fighter
Star Fighter
I am looking forward to the new Sonic racing game. It does surprise me the series is still going strong on the new systems.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum