Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!
Welcome to the IntellivisionRevolution Forums!
Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!

Have You Played Your Intellivision Today?

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

intellivotion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! » Member Introductions and Community Forums » Marketplace and Trading Boards » Game site shipping fees

Game site shipping fees

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Game site shipping fees on Sat 04 Aug 2012, 10:41 pm

sloan

Does anyone here buy much from sites like 4jays, Atari2600.com, or Rare Earth Video Games?

I have bought more than a few games form Atari2600.com, but not from the others, and it is largely because of shipping fees. Typical shipping fees for three games (loose cartridge) from Atari2600.com would be around $4, where 4jays and Rare Earth would be $7-$10 fro those same games. Quite a huge difference, and there is no good reason short of some sites trying to make a profit from shipping fees.

2 Re: Game site shipping fees on Tue 07 Aug 2012, 12:52 am

onthinice

Star Fighter
Star Fighter
Never have bought from any but was curious about Atari2600.com. Thanks for the shipping information.

3 Re: Game site shipping fees on Tue 07 Aug 2012, 1:38 am

mojotv67

Rookie
Rookie
I've bought from Atari2600.com several times and their shipping rates and service are tops. I've bought from 4jays and they do tend to charge higher rates but I don't know how consistent that is... I haven't bought anything from Rare Earth. Another site that have cheap shipping is Trade N Games.

4 Re: Game site shipping fees on Tue 07 Aug 2012, 6:40 pm

sloan

Good to know about Trade n Games. I almost bought from them a couple times, but ended up buying elsewhere instead.

I agree. Atari2600.com is top notch with service and shipping fees. Also, the games I order are always in great condition when they arrive. They are an outfit that does, in fact, clean their games before they ship.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum