Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!
Welcome to the IntellivisionRevolution Forums!
Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!

Have You Played Your Intellivision Today?

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! » The Atari Section » The Atari Forum » Anyone with a Masterplay, PC controller adapter, or otherwise?

Anyone with a Masterplay, PC controller adapter, or otherwise?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sloan

I have both a Masterplay clone and two PC 15-pin controller adapters, and must say they are excellent for most games. I really like to use my Sega Master System arcade stick to play games like 5200 Frogger, Pac Man, and Dig Dug. Only games that do not work well with these devices are the more "analog" titles like Missile Command, Breakout, and Gyruss. Overall, I would say if you can get your hands on these devices they make 5200 gaming all the more enjoyable.

onthinice

Star Fighter
Star Fighter
I have looked at them a time or two. But wasn't sure.

TrekMD

The MasterPlay is something I've been wanting to get but those are not easy to find and when you do, they are quite expensive.

https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

sloan

There are a couple people over at AA that make and sell Masterplay clones. I bought mine this way for only $20. The only thing with the clones is that you have to have a Wico"Y" cable to play them with (in order to hook up a stock 5200 controller for the number pad and start/reset/pause functionality). The regular Masterplay devices have the number pad and start/pause/reset buttons built in and require no "Y" cable.

TrekMD

I have a Wico controller with the Y cable, so I should have no problem with a MasterPlay clone. Thanks for the info!

https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum