Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!
Welcome to the IntellivisionRevolution Forums!
Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!

Have You Played Your Intellivision Today?

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! » The Classic Gaming Section » The Classic Gaming Forum » If you had to give up one system

If you had to give up one system

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 If you had to give up one system on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 7:14 pm

sloan

Which one? Could you part with Intellivision or 2600, N64 or PSX? This would be a tough one for me. Even though I have some that hardly get playing time, I know full well I would end up regretting it later on.

2 Re: If you had to give up one system on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 8:22 pm

onthinice

Star Fighter
Star Fighter
I got rid of my Phillips CDI about ten years ago.

I played Axis & Allies mostly but I needed money and sold it.

I really did not play it much compared to my other systems but I kind of miss having it sitting beside the others!

3 Re: If you had to give up one system on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 9:26 pm

sloan

Did you sell it online or locally, as a set, or piece it out?

4 Re: If you had to give up one system on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 11:02 pm

onthinice

Star Fighter
Star Fighter
I sold it to a friend and he had hard times and sold it. He never told me till much later and I would have bought it back from him.

I only had four games.

But we used to have a Phillips Electronics plant in the next town over. I had a buddy who worked there and you could still order games directly from them. But I was into the 3DO and by the time I wanted to get more CDI games the plant had closed. This was late 90's and early 2000's so I really did not know about buying online.

I thought the PC version of Axis and Allies was better so why keep a system that I probably would never get any more games.

That was a Charlie Brown moment for me. Looking back I think boy was I a Blockhead or what?

5 Re: If you had to give up one system on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 1:16 am

TrekMD

I can't even say what I would give up. I really like all the consoles that I have. I guess the only one might be the 5200 because it is the one with the smallest collection of games; however, several of those games are ports unique to the 5200. Tough question! Can I choose none? LOL

https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum